An easy wonderful Easter craft is this Easter Bunny Frame.
Go ahead and download nearly 10 templates curated from many different sites here and enjoy your holiday.
- Easter Bunny Silhoutte Printable
- 1 card stock sheet or a thick sheet
- 1 glitter sheet of same size
- Pair of scissors.
- Paper Cutter
- Colored Cello Tape/ Washi Tape
Step 1 - Download the Easter Bunny Template.
Step 2 - Cut out the template with paper cutter.
Step 3 - Use the template to draw the outline on the card stock sheet and cut it out very carefully.
Step 4 - By now you should have something like this.
Step 5 - Now just lay this card stock paper with hollow bunny shape over the glitter sheet and tada!
Step 6 - Now just using a washi tape bound the sides of the 2 sheets together.
Step 7 - There you go, your masterpiece is ready.
How to involve kids?
- Ask them to select the color of the card stock sheet for the foreground and the color for background sheet.
- Ask them to draw the outline of the bunny template.
- Tell them how scissors and paper cutter are dangerous for children and they have to be done only by grown ups.
- You can give them the bunny cut out to play with in the meanwhile.
- Ask them to help you with the cello tape binding.
Activity 2 Contd..
Now you can also add this another interesting very easy stamping activity with your kid with easily available things at home.
- 1 medium potato (cut in half)
- Bunny template
- A blank sheet
- Water Color / Piants
- A bowl of water
- A Knife
- A Paint brush
Here you can use the bunny cut out of the previous task. So once you have collected all these you can arrange your kids' desk as shown.
Step 1- Slice the potato in half.
Step 2 - Ask your kid to paint it any color of his/her choice. [use gloves optional]
Step 3 - Now place the cut out template on a blank sheet.
Step 4 - Ask your kiddo to stamp the potato alongside the borders of the template. [Make kids paint the potato after every 2-3 stamps]
Step 5 - Ask your kid to stamp the potato everywhere on the paper.
And now take out the template off the sheet and viola!!, there you go.