In today’s world of no Time and full Stress we neglect to deal with the small ailments of our body. Even a small boil or rash or cavity is a way of our body telling us something is not right with it. Negligence in these cases will only result in making conditions worse.
So, why don’t you start today and repair yourself before things go out of hand.
For a Glowing Soft Smooth Skin
- Add 1-2 tsp of original and authentic turmeric powder (avoid the grocery store ones which are mostly adulterated) in a bowl of water.
- Now add some Neem leaves to it.
- Keep this bowl in the sunlight. i.e. allow some sun rays to fall on it.
- After an hour or 2, rinse your face with it or you can use to bathe yourself with it.
Why it Works:
-> Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties.
-> Neem is known tremendously for its medicinal properties. It’s antibacterial and keeps any germs or rashes away from the skin.
-> Sunlight has vitamins which are necessary for skin to be healthy.
Healthy Gums and White Teeth
This is a tried and tested method by me personally, as I was suffering from bleeding gums every time i brush my teeth. This not only stopped the bleeding of the gums and teeth but also gives a terrific and beautiful start to the day. Read on to know why and how!!
- Take a spoon of coffee powder in a bowl.
- Add a spoon of baking soda to it.
- Now add a spoon of salt to this mix.
- Mix all of them together nicely.
How to Use it:
- Take a pinch of this mixture in hand and with the help of your finger, rub this mixture on your gums and teeth daily. Massage along the area of your gums.
- Leave it for a minute or 2, and then rinse your mouth with water.
-> Coffee is less known for its medicinal uses, but trust me it helps and prevents with many diseases and ailments of our body. Coffee not cuts the pain but also kick starts our day if we do this brushing in the morning.
-> Salt finds it uses in many oral hygiene methods and toothpastes as salt not only acts as a mild abrasive on teeth and gums for removing any stains but also increases blood flow to the gum tissues and lessens the swelling. It also helps in fighting germs, cankers or mouth sores as it helps to maintain mouth’s pH balance.
-> Baking soda helps fight tooth decays and helps in tooth whitening.
Corn under Feet
These are most painful and make us do unwanted slippers and shoe shopping when its not even necessary. They pop up under the feet and makes walking, running & everything difficult.
Again this tried and tested method for my own feet’s corn. This corn which was there for almost more than a year, vanished on just a couple of applications of this homemade cream which my Mom made.
- The main ingredient of this cream is Calcium Carbonate. You can find this in many substances. We used what they call Choona and they put in Paan for eating in India.
- Mix it with equal quantity of Honey.
equal quantity of Butter.
- Apply this paste on the corn daily night and within a week you can see the corn has died and vanished.
These non chemical and easy to find products in our kitchens can really save our lives and money.