You can download this Valentine’s Game Tiles for FREE.
You can play Match the Heart with little toddlers and Memory Game with older kids.
What you will get?
You will getting 3 sets of 5 Hearts Tiles, so in total 15 tiles
How to Play?
Invention of new games is constant. Depending on the interests, resources, players and sometimes intentions games and rules can be modified as and then.
As of now, I am sharing 2 of my kids favorite games here:
1. Match the Hearts
- Download all the sets of the file.
- Print 2 copies of each set.
- Cut out the Cards form 1 set and mix and hide the cutouts in a sensory bin. [Red ‘n’ Pink Rice Grains etc]
- Now give the 2nd printed set to the kid.
- Ask the kid to dig for the hidden Hearts.
- Once he finds a Heart ask him to Match and Place it correctly on his printed sheet .
- You can time this game to have a winner.
2. Memory Game
- Download the pdf file.
- Get 2 print outs of the set of Hearts you wish to play with.
- Cut out the tiles
- Arrange the tiles in a grid . Lay the printed side of the tile facing downwards.
- Now ask the player to pick any 2 cards at a time and open them.
- If the 2 cards are same, the player can take them out of the grid.
- If the 2 cards are different, they are both to be placed back upside down as they were.
- Again repeat step 5.
- The game continues to go on till all the pairs are taken out of the grid.
- And again You can time the game to decide the winner.
You can download the file from my TeachersPayTeachers Store or directly download the file by clicking on th button below.