This is a Thanksgiving special FUN Math Center Numbers Activity suitable for Homeschoolers, Preschoolers, Pre-K, and Kindergarten to Class 1 kids.
It’s also an absolutely minimal preparation activity.
What you will get:
This activity printable has 2 main sheets to be print out. Once you download the file, you can take as many prints of it as you want.
- PDF reader & Print out of the pdf file.
- Pair of Scissors
- Glue [Optional]
In this activity children are required to recognize the number on the given Turkey and paste as many feathers on it as the number on it.
How to Play:
One can do this activity many ways, depending upon the time and availability of resources and the number of kids.
Game 1: (1 child)
- Cut out all the feathers and place them in a tray.
- Place a number turkey on the table.
- Now ask your kid to identify the number and count and place as many feathers on the Turkey as the number written on it.
You can also use a timer to make it more interesting.
Game 2 : (with more than child)
- Divide all the children in 2 teams.
- Place the Turkey Cutouts and sufficient number of Feathers Cutouts in different trays for each team.
- Now start a timer & ask the kids to pair all the given Turkeys with the same number of feathers on it as the number written.
The team which finishes FIRST & CORRECTLY wins the match.
Download this FUN Game Thanksgiving Game printable here:
Hope you and kids have fun.