Here’s a Snowman Activity with Alphabets and Phonics. Kids complete these Alphabet SNOWMANs by matching Upper Case and Lower Case English Alphabets and identifying an object with the initial sound of the alphabet.
The puzzles have to be completed by filling up the empty question mark places of the Snowmen with their respective given cutouts.
Why this activity?
- English Alphabets Recognition (Upper Case and Lower Case)
- Initial Sounds Observation
No preparation needed for this activity.
- 26 Snowman Puzzles
- 26 Phonic Objects Cutouts to be matched
- 26 Lower Case Objects Cutouts to be matched
- Download & Print
- Laminate for durability [Optional]
- Cut the cutouts (pages 10-12)
- Cut the individual Snowmen. [Optional]
You are all set.
You can download the Alphabets Snowman Activity from my TeachersPayTeachers Store by clicking the button below
Download and have fun.