A Heart Themed Valentine month’s activity for Kindergarten and First Grade kids.
We did this activity today on the theme of Valentine and kids had fun finding and matching the rhyming words.
I prepared this activity with 3 letter and 4 letter words.
Suitable mainly for Kindergarten and First Grade kids, you can play this with PreK, Preschool Toddlers too and familiarize them with easy CVC rhyming words.
- Print them out [Preferably Color]
- Laminate them for better durability. [Optional]
- Cut out the individual hearts of the rhyming words set.
- Now cut along the dotted lines given in th center and then some zig zag cutting along the broken hearts.
- Now when all the pieces are ready, you can ask kids to match the rhyming words and complete the hearts.
Go ahead and download the for FREE here
Download and enjoy.
And share your with us here below.