Get ready with your laces and get these Halloween themed lacing cards.
This October let’s do some Halloween lacing activity in our preschools. Lacing around the cards helps improve the fine motor skills of kids.
- Download these sheets.
- Get them printed.
- Now cut along the Halloween figures a little away from the small circles.
- Now you can trace this shape on to some hard construction paper or card stock or a cardboard.
- Cut this traced card board as well.
- Stick the figure onto this card board.
- Now you are required to punch some holes on all these little red circles.
- Now with some lace, the little tots are all set to start lacing around in the Halloween spirit.
You can visit and download it at my TeachersPayTeachers Store
or go directly to Halloween Alphabet Puzzle Matching Activity here
Hope you also enjoy this activity as we did.
Happy Halloween 🙂