A super fun activity for our little preschoolers and kindergarteners this winter.
Why this activity?
Improves their attention and
- Number Recognition Skills
- Counting Skills
- Logical Analysis Skills
- Number Names & Spellings
- Gross Motor Skills [Optional]
What you will get?
These printables contains 2 levels of difficulties. You can choose the printable according to the comfort level of your kids. And you can slowly increase their level of difficulty.
Color is the cue.
Just Count & Match
Black & White Version
How I made it more interesting?
Just with some Strings or Ribbons you can make this activity even more interesting.
- After cutting out the Cards, laminate them for durability.
- Punch a hole on each card. [Top Right on the Number Card & Top Left on the Number Name Card]
- You can now ask the kids to first match the mittens and string them together through the holes provided.
You can download the FREE B&W Version by clicking the button below:
Or you can buy the Complete Version with varied levels of Difficulties and Colored Printables by clicking this button below: