Here are some Snowflake Templates I have created today for my little one to decorate, color and have fun. Its a good activity for enhancing the Gross Motor Skills of toddlers while building their Creative skills.
They give them supplies, and I bet you’ll be amazed to see with how much creativity they can come up with.
Just download this template and make your own DIY Snowflakes to hang around this Christmas.
How to use it?
Oh! depending on the supplies and items you have around your house or classroom you can find many uses with these templates.
Just for example:
- Decorate by placing some colorful Stickers
- Stamping with Pom Poms or Sponge
- Arranging M&Ms or JellyBeans
- Spreading some Glitter with glue
- Finger Printing along the Snowflake.
- Cut & Paste Activity (with pieces of colored construction papers)
- Laminate it and Trace it glue lines.
- Laminate it and make salt dough snowflakes on them
Fun we had
We definitely had some creative fun today with these snowflakes. This was when my son Coco wanted to make a Rainbow Snowflake.
This is when he did a Cut & Paste Snowflake. I luckily had 3 different shade of blue papers from waste paper bags and some construction papers in my store. So we made this Snowflake with Shades of Blue. 🙂
And it was soon a hit and my other students wanted to make them too.
Get my Printable from my TeachersPayTeachers Store here by clicking on the button below:
You may also like to check out this Christmas Activity Bundle with more 110 pages and 40+ Literacy Centers and Fun Christmas Activities. Click on the image below to get the bundle.
Have fun with the activities.