This fun activity has a set of 10 different eggs of different colors. The eggs printable can be downloaded freely from here.
What this consists of ?
All the eggs in this printable are of differently colored and differently joined pieces. It makes the kids to think and analyse and develop their congnitive skills.
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Page 3
- Page 4
- Page 5
What you require?
- A Color Printer
- A pair of scissors.
- A tray/basket/big bowl.
- A folder (later to store them)
How to use it?
After downloading the file,
Step 1 – Using a scissors you can cut the two halves of the egg pieces as shown in the picture on page 1 of the printable.
Step 2– Cut along the given line for all the eggs.
Step 3 – Now, jumble all the pieces together and place them in a tray or a big bowl/basket.
Step 4 – Now you can ask the kids to match the respective puzzle pieces together and form the complete egg.
- Kids develop the color sense.
- Kids always love to match puzzle pieces together.
- Develops their cognitive skills.
- Develops a shape understanding sense too.
- Kids relate to this food easily.
- Easily affordable at absolutely NO COST.
You can download this free printable here.Download This Printable
Hope you have fun as I did with my son with this fun filled activity.
And share your experiences here.