My little one has recently developed a liking for the Roll the Dice and Dab the Numbers Game.
So, here is what I have made this Valentine, as a February month’s activity.
It’s a minimal preparation activity.
- Download and Print [Color/B&W]
- Laminate [for Re-use and Durability]
- A cloth’s pin
- A pom pom or a cotton ball.
- A pair of Dice or A single Dice
- Few Color Paints
Here, I have used these color paints and the Diya Baatis instead of Pom Poms, which are usually found in almost all Indian houses easily.
What will you get?
2 versions are available to play Roll the Dice and Dab the numbers.
- Numbers 1-6 ( A single dice)
- Number Additions of 1-6 (A Pair of Dice)
Available in both Color and Black & White.
You can download this FREEBIE from. my TeachersPayTeachers Store or
directly by clicking on the button below.
Download and have fun.
We would love to know your experiences with this.